- 2 tablespoons
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup shelled
- 1/2 cup , vegetable
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium head
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium low heat. Add the onion and saute until transparent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the green peas and the broth, and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the snap peas, snow peas and parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for about 3 more minutes.
- Remove the inner leaves from the radicchio and spread the outer leaves out to make a bowl. Fill the hollow with the pea mixture and garnish with additional .
Amount Per Serving Calories: 151 | Total Fat: 6.1g | Cholesterol: 15mg