- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Spicy Jalapeno chicken sausage, fully cooked, slice on the diagonal 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 cup fresh mango, 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup prepared fresh/frozen edamame (soybeans)
- 1/2 cup canned black, unsalted soybeans, rinsed
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat a 12 inch skillet with olive oil over high heat. Quickly saute the jalapeno sausage for 2 minutes, add the dry sherry and cook 2 more minutes. Toss in the mango and pineapple and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add the fresh salsa, edamame and black beans, continue to cook 2-3 minutes just to heat through.
- Mix the chopped cilantro with the rice. Spoon the sausage and mango and pineapple salsa over the rice and serve immediately.